Hookah preparation at home
Hookah preparation at home - How to prepare a delicious and smoky hookah?
Hookah, otherwise known as water pipe. This type of smoking has become increasingly popular in recent years, especially among young people. If you are a newbie and want to try this device at home, there are a few things you need to know to make hookah preparation go smoothly.
- Choose the type of hookah you want. There are many different types of hookah, so it is important to choose one that you like and that meets your needs. If you don't know what to choose, ask our hookah master for recommendations.
- Make sure you have all the tools you need. If you rent a hookah from us, everything is included in the set. However, if you plan to use the hookah in a larger company, you should additionally purchase more coal, disposable individual mouthpieces, and hookah mixture.
- When renting hookahs from us, you will receive all accessories and hookahs clean and disinfected, so you will not need to wash them additionally before use.
- Add about enough cold water to the hookah flask to cover the shaft by 1-1.5 cm (above the diffuser). The flask can contain various liquids (juice, green tea, syrup, etc.) as needed.
- When packing the hookah mix into the hookah cup, leave about 2-4mm of empty space to the top edge, otherwise the tobacco, hookah mix will stick to the foil or heat chamber.
- In order to get a light puff, the hookah tobacco should be distributed loosely. Squeezing the tobacco in the cup will make the draw harder. Therefore, hookah preparation and tobacco fluffiness is an important detail in the hookah process.
- Cover the hookah cup with a heat chamber or foil, folding it 2-3 times and making very small holes in it with a toothpick or a special tool.
- Hookah experts recommend using charcoal made from coconut. Place three or four coals on the hob for hookah coals at home or on the camping stove for outdoor use. Wait about 10 minutes for them to become red and fully heated.
- Prepared coal, you can put it on the heat chamber or foil with the help of tongs. It is recommended to put 3-4 coals in the beginning so that the cup heats up faster and after about 4-5 minutes, remove 1 coal to the hookah plate or to the coal storage, so that 2-3 coals remain. There are exceptions that tobacco is particularly demanding on heat, so sometimes 3 coals are needed at the beginning and end of the smoking session, and only 2 coals in the middle of the smoking session.
- After warming up the heat chamber or foil, cover it with a special cover (wind protection) or a special sieve to protect the surrounding objects from carbon falling. Which option you choose depends on whether you will use it indoors or outdoors. It is advisable to use a special cover against the wind outside, and a sieve at home.
- If everything is done correctly: the parts are tightly closed, the hookah cup is packed according to the rules: you can start smoking as soon as the tobacco in the cup reaches the required temperature. If, after blowing air into the hose, you can see smoke rising from the cup, you can start smoking.
- Specialists recommend taking puffs for up to 6 seconds, in which case the tobacco will get a stable temperature and will not overheat. It is recommended to blow out the smoke from the flask every 2-3 puffs to cool the glass so that the hookah mixture in the glass does not burn too quickly.
- Note that if there is little hookah smoke and the smoke is no longer as it was at the beginning of the hookah smoking session, and when we lift the heat chamber we can see completely dry tobacco at the bottom of the cup, it means that your hookah smoking session is over. And if there is only a lack of smoke and the tobacco in the cup is still wet, then it would probably be enough to replace the carbons, because the tobacco lacks heat.
- After a hookah smoking session, do not forget to wash the hookah and its accessories. Wait for the cup to cool before you can wash it. You can wash the hookah and the flask right away. It is not advisable to keep the hookah unwashed for a long period of time, as it will be more difficult to neutralize the odors of the hookah mixture from the hookah. Wash all parts of the hookah with warm (not hot) water and dry with a dry cloth.
Hookah preparation is one of the most important parts of the whole process. It can be difficult to get the best flavor and aroma if not done well. Follow our tips and you will have a pleasant and smooth hookah session. Tips from the HookahGo team Hookah rental for home will always be smooth and high-quality!
Things to keep in mind:
- Security. Do not drop hot coals on the floor, use a coal holder and never leave burning coals unattended.
- Smooth hookah preparation depends on the fluffiness of the tobacco.
- We do not recommend hookah smoking while consuming alcoholic beverages. This is not only dangerous, but it can also make you feel very bad.
- Keep the hookah only in a stable place where it cannot fall over. This will prevent accidents and ensure that this device does not break.
Join our Facebook group KALJANŲ KLUBAS
See errors? Write to us: https://hookahgo.lt/kaljano-nuomos-uzsakymas/ We will definitely fix it!
Smoking harms your health and those around you, this article is informative and not an advertisement. By reading this article, you agree that you are of legal age.
Read more: The harm of smoking to your body is a preventive article